ICICI Net Banking login, Registration & Use – Full Guide in Detail. Can you want to know more about ICICI Net Banking in more detail?
If yes, friends, do read this post till the end. Within this post, I am going to give you complete information about ICICI Net Banking, Like – how you will be able to use ICICI Net Banking, how to register for ICICI Bank net banking, ICICI Net Banking Benefits & more about ICICI bank net banking.
ICICI Bank is included in the list of big banks in India. Earlier it was named “Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India.” Today it is the third-largest bank in India. ICICI Bank has a total of 2886 branches and 10021 ATMs across the country. Apart from India, ICICI Bank serves 19 other countries.
ICICI Net Banking
Friends, you must have seen the introduction of ICICI Bank, now we know about ICICI Bank Net Banking. Like other banks, you are provided with a Net Banking facility in ICICI Bank, each bank offers you with many similar features within Net Banking. Still, there are some facilities that you can only see inside one bank.
So friends, before registering for ICICI Net Banking, we know the benefits of ICICI Net Banking. After that, I am going to tell you how you will be able to register for ICICI Bank Net Banking.
Benefits of ICICI INet Banking
- Pay Utility Bills
- Open Deposits
- Recharge prepaid mobile/DTH and a lot more.
- Buy General Insurance
- Pay Taxes
- Order Cheque Book
- Track your Deliverables
- Check Account Statement
- Payments using Net Banking
- Transfer Funds
- Open a Fixed Deposit
- And many more financial and non-financial services
Friends, you must have seen the benefits available inside ICICI Net Banking, now we know how we will be able to register for ICICI Net Banking.
ICICI Net Banking Registration
To register in ICICI Net Banking, you will have to follow the steps given below. By following these steps, you will be able to quickly register for the net banking of ICICI Bank.
- Go to the official website of ICICI Bank.
- Now find & Click on New User registration.
- Now you Fill the Form.
- Enter your bank account number.
- Enter Your mobile number (that registered in your bank account).
- Now Click on the Go button.
- Now USER ID sends on Your Mobile Number.
- Now again, go to the website.
- Enter your new generated user ID
- After Enter USER ID, Click on Generate password.
- Next page open in new window
- You fill the page requirement and choose your password.
- again click on the go Button
- Now your password is generated.
So in this way, your user ID and password will be successfully generated. Now know the offline process to activate ICICI Net Banking.
ICICI Net Banking OFFLINE Registration
You have learned the online way to register for ICICI Net Banking, but if you are not able to register for online Net Banking due to any reason, then you can also adopt the offline method, which you will be able to see here.
- Go to Your ICICI Bank Branch
- Fill the Net Banking Form
- fill all requirement of form
- now submit the form
- after submission, the bank gives you your USER ID & Password
- Go Official Website & use internet banking of ICICI Bank.
ICICI Net Banking Login
You have learned how to generate user IDs and passwords quickly. Now let me tell you how you will be able to login to ICICI Net Banking.
- Go official Website of ICICI Bank.
- Select Net Banking Option
- go Login page
- fill Your Login Details
- Like – USER ID & PASSWORD
- Click on Go Button
- Your Net banking is Now logged in.
How To Use ICICI Net Banking
Friends, ICICI Net Banking, is much easier to use. You have already known the process of logging into ICICI Net Banking. When you log in, you will get a relatively simple interface. From where you can easily do all the tasks of net banking through a home from home. Such as recharging mobile, sending payment to someone or receiving payment, or paying the electricity bill, you will be able to do such work easily.
So, friends, I hope that you have learned how you can register for ICICI Net Banking, how you can use it, and how ICICI Net Banking will be able to log in. I have tried to explain this detail to you very quickly.
If you liked this article, then share it on social media. Visit our website to read more such articles.